The Village School at Puddledock
The Village School at Puddledock built in 1874, and located on Rt. 194, is a one-room school that was active until 1962. The design is typical of the period, with an open floor plan and separate entrances for boys and girls . The building served as the Alna Town Office until 1998 when the office was moved to its current location, the Webster Homestead, on Rt. 218. Contact the town clerk for more information about the school.